Mooreland Hill School offers a challenging academic experience in a warm, supportive environment. We seek to bring together a group of young and capable students who will benefit from the challenges of our school’s outstanding program.
• Visit with the Director of Admissions, to discuss the program and tour the campus
• Submit an application with a $40 application fee
• Student experiences an all-day visit on campus
• Provide school transcripts
• Take the Admissions test
• Engage in a personal interview with the Director of Admission and/or Headmaster
To begin the process, call Justine Smith, Director of Admission at 860.223.6428 ext 303 or submit the online inquiry form below.
Mooreland Hill School reaffirms that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, creed or national origin in administration of its educational policies, financial aid program, athletic or other programs.